Triple Triad Advance Forums
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:42 pm 

TTA ID: 76466
TTN ID: 1246
GMT: +0
Congrats and what have you nots, only managed to see the chic vs lucky games but they were pretty awesome and made for good viewing! (props to chic on the closed set - seriously hawt play)

When you only lose 1 game the second half of cl + final nobody can really argue you didn't deserve to win (okay 2 if we include time outs but who seriously counts them?) So congrats are in order - hopefully this will flare up some clan activity/rivalry next year!

Oh and at above comic we all know yoji only plays 1-4 not 1-10 - We'd take his game more often if he did :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:15 pm 

TTA ID: 12029
TTN ID: 0
GMT: +1
Yojimbo wrote:
Let's go brothers, bring one more win home and we are the winners, again.

Yoshiken wrote:
"Again"

Yes, just as you said Yosh. Again. :)

Well done to those of us that got to play, great job. Though not like anyone expected another outcome there. The team you put together here is just too awesomecakes, Yoj. :p There were some great games though, between Chic/Felix on our set and Doomy/Yoji on the neutral set.

But hey - I've got to admit here. While it was pretty close, I think E4 should've really won Autumn. However, on the other side I also think BoS should have won spring instead. So we'd have a different final; with probably the same outcome.

And finally I'd just like to say that it would be extremely nice if the inactivity issues would be handled (somehow) for next season. Clan leaders: try putting some proper teams together. If some of your better players are inactive, you should just consider putting more inactive, but weaker players.

Peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:27 pm 

TTA ID: 65417
GMT: -5
I definitely agree set two between me and chic was fantastic. It's a shame set three was so anti climatic after such an epic set of games. But Congrats on the wins, it was definitely a great time for me personally, and at the end of the day, that's what matters :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:14 pm 

TTA ID: 95892
GMT: -7
Vid wrote:
more inactive, but weaker players.

I assume dumdum here means more active, not inactive. ;OOO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:44 pm 

CC Midas.coM wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:26 pm 

TTA ID: 86136
GMT: -8
To my clan:

I am very proud of our efforts throughout the entire season. After winning the Spring fair and square, we came up short in the end. Nothing to be ashamed of - we did our best, and hopefully had fun in the process.

To the rest of the community:

Please let the bitter responses and stuff go. While I appreciate you thinking you need to stick up for our clan or for me, really, the negative posts on this thread don't bother me. If a few members feel the need to falsely accuse me of avoiding an opponent, or attack me personally for some reason or another, it really doesn't bother me. Calling a victory "very expected"? Spending time making graphics just for the purpose of making fun of someone in a way that is, frankly, incomprehensible?

You'll realize at some point that expending energy arguing with folks like this is a waste of your time.

Winner: Dimwitted People Run Asinine Tournaments.
Total Cards: 2208/2208

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:36 pm 
Deva of Dreams

TTA ID: 9
TTN ID: 933
GMT: -5
congrats to bos :)
thanks to avl for the effort you guys put forth :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:59 pm 
*Bonbon am Stiel*

TTA ID: 39013
TTN ID: 922
Congrats to both clans which won their respective season and also congrats to BoS for winning the championship two consecutive years.

But let me also mention that i think the ruleset which impriessed me most this year was the one AVL had. Because the whole team had to gather , think and discuss to make 3 working hands so noone in the team was at a disadvantage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:01 am 

TTA ID: 80716
Brenn wrote:
BoS won CL, that doesn't mean they need to go around flaming and gloating at everyone. I know sportsmanship doesn't matter to anyone in that clan, and all that matters is winning, but really Midas, must you post shit like that? Especially seeing you didn't do shit in any of these tournaments (Probably cause your not good enough to be involved but whatever.)

Eherrm, okay.
This "comic" was built like an half year ago already, when Avl won spring season and we swore to get revenge in the finals. It's totally out to date (as I thought it would be funny if both clan leaders would play each other for the title, which didn't happen tho), plus yes, it was/is meant to be fun. I have no reasons to insult Amo, the wordplay "e-mo" can't be taken too serious aswell. :D

Those guys who won CL8 play better than me for sure, but I guess i can't blame myself for playing worse than these guys. :)

@A-mo: Again, please don't take that comic serious, it was made out of clan rivality and is meant to be fun. I underline again that I have not a personal or whatever problem with you, nor with any other member of Avl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:43 am 

TTA ID: 12029
Quote:
I'd work on its sportsmanship on some of it's members.

Why would we have to work on sportsmanship, and not the rest? I mean, really. Just look at your own post. Can you show sportsmanship there? No. :)
Did Avl show sportsmanship in Spring? No. It's not like I'm blaming them - I'll be frank here. If I was somewhat afraid of BoS not winning this (can't say I was this time, but the time may come) I'd pull off such an asshole decision myself last time.
And yes, for my this outcome was very expected. Boo for my opinion? I'm sure a lot of TTA knew it down there as well, even if they didn't feel like saying it.

I'll say this quite frankly - it won't matter what BoS does or tries to do better anymore. There are enough haters of you out there, and they aren't going to change their minds. I could point out a lot of people - some show it in public, some show it behind the scenes. I won't bother naming some though, but it's not like it's hard to figure out. If you want an example, just read some of the recent debates and you'll know.

BoS - and its members - are consistently having to take shit from various sources, even in cases when we do nothing. So by now most of us are just sick of your rumors and your shit behind the scenes, so we publicy show you that we can troll you fools that get butthurt over some pictures on a forum.

No, I'm not saying we're innocent sheep. We do troll, we do insult people (ok, a lot of people do). We ridicule some. Sometimes we go too far, and received a (justified) ban. That's beside the point, though. Also - something that already pissed me off in my time in PS - if a single member acts up it says nothing about a clan. Once I got banned and was told it "would make the clan look bad". Bullshit. I'm acting as an individual, and not as a representative as a clan. But yes, when we troll you in this topic (because you people get butthurt easily :) ) it is our acting as a clan.

I know this well enough from my time before I joined this clan (and was partially engulfed in it as well) so you can barely shut down my point. There're always two sides to a coin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 pm 

Vid, I love you. ;(

Last edited by Seto on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:26 pm 
TTA Champion

TTA ID: 75950
Die. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:32 pm 

Well it was a nice gesture to edit after the "whining" post, but anyway..

Lock topic?