All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Fall Matchday 7.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 am 
Better than Raistlin

TTA ID: 3
TTN ID: 110
GMT: -6
Elites [3:0:0] Triple Triad Trinity
Levels 6-7. Open, S, P, PW, C. All decks. Must use three level 6s. Each card must have a different number combination. No rares.
+SirSmoke+ [1:0] NightWish
+The Piggyman+ [1:0] Diamondback
+Brenn+ [1:0] The Crow

Wethril Ohtarrim [0:0:3] Brotherhood of SeeD
Levels 9-10. Open, P, PW, C. FFX, CT, DL, DQ, XG. Must use one card from each deck. No card overlap between players. Max of 2 A9/A8s (only one of which can be a corner). Each card must have a different number combo.
[Sage] [4:6] Seto.com
[turdz] [3:7] Yojimbo.CoM
[Balz] [0:1] Suikoden.com

Guardians [0:1:1] Avalanche
Levels 1, 10. Open, S, P, SW, PW, R, C. All Decks.
-Spira- [x:x] Steve~avl
-yevon- [5:5] Cife~avl
-reaymanator- [4:6] Delial~avl

Chaos and Cosmos [1:0:2] Elite 4
Level 7. Closed, S, P, SW, PW, R, C. All Decks.
Shaggz [0:1] Yoshiken/e4/
CoolBlueX [9:1] Masteraleks/e4/
Stryke [3:7] Benitzcvf/e4/

Deadline: November 28th.

Last edited by [Dalamar] on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:52 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:59 am 

TTA ID: 7314
TTN ID: 0
GMT: -5
Woot another bye week for me!

Hey everyone, let's get more than 3 matches played, for the sake of making CL less of a joke, please...

GO AVL! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:16 am 

TTA ID: 28614
TTN ID: 1435
GMT: +0
hey Deli, I'm not gonna be around until Monday so I'll catch you after then :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:28 am 
Rigging tourns since 2013

TTA ID: 54572
TTN ID: 1069
Shaggzles~! Not sure when I last saw you around, but post here or PM me with some times and I'll see what I can do. I tend to be around pretty often now, so I should have no trouble meeting at least one of the times you can be here. ^^
(If it helps, though, I'm generally around during the day (GMT) or stupid hours of the morning, but can't be here most evenings.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:43 pm 
Can I be God? =p

TTA ID: 166
TTN ID: 8
I'll start going to chat more so you can find me seto. I'm usually around after 5pm gmt-5 on Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun. I have off Mondays. Tuesdays and Thursdays I sometimes work 5-9 pm

Annnd, I won't be around at all next week....I'll have my laptop, but not sure if where I'm going has wireless internet or not. We're leaving Sunday morning and won't be back until next Sunday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:27 pm 

Heeey, dback, post on here, send me a PM, really, ANYTHING to show me you're alive. ^^;

I'm in chat fairly regularly, but you can send me a PM if you want to arrange a specific time. Weekends work best, since I got school on weekdays, but we can still try to make something work on a weekday if need be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:15 pm 

TTA ID: 96707
TTN ID: 2571
GMT: +1
CoolBlueX, I am usually in chat and is quite easy to catch. My Gmt is +1, so times that is not in the middle of the night/morning is usually the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:31 pm 

TTA ID: 106702
GMT: +2
Stryke it should be easy for you to find me in chat between 03:00 pm and 09:00 pm (GMT) (I'm on +2 GMT if it helps) I'll be either present or away randomly during weekends; about the same times then too.

I'm living in "forest" so I'm on chat every weekday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:04 pm 

TTA ID: 95892
GMT: -7
[Sage] wrote:
I'll start going to chat more so you can find me seto. I'm usually around after 5pm gmt-5 on Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun. I have off Mondays. Tuesdays and Thursdays I sometimes work 5-9 pm

Annnd, I won't be around at all next week....I'll have my laptop, but not sure if where I'm going has wireless internet or not. We're leaving Sunday morning and won't be back until next Sunday.

I'll um..try and find you this weekend then? I'll be around at roughly 5:30pm GMT-5 both days, if we don't get it done then we can try to set a time for one of the days after you're back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:56 am 

TTA ID: 76466
TTN ID: 1246
NW my lovely - We occasionlly see each other over the weekend.

After recent performances, I'm not too sure I'm allowed out of my house for the weekend so let me know when suits you ~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:33 am 

Brenn wrote:
hey The Crow, hope you can make more of an effort to play me than what Kona did.

Kind of like how your game wasn't up last night when you said it was going to be? even though it was after the deadline...

Sorry I wasn't around earlier today, Sage, I left to play Kingdom Hearts and kinda forgot. ;s I'll be on tomorrow around the time you said, and if we're unable to play just let me know when you can play once you're back next week.

Edit: Just cured my blindness and noticed that you said you're leaving tomorrow morning, Sage, so I guess there's no point. :P Let me know when you're back next Sunday and I'll be on as much as I can. :)

Last edited by Seto on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:47 am 

Really? I didn't see one, and I was logged in for a while. how long did u wait for ur oppenant? =P

Though even if I did miss the game being up, what's the point of putting up one game, after the deadline even?

And I am "minding my games", I just don't appreciate you accusing my clan mate of not trying at all to play the game, or implying that he avoided you on purpose by leaving just before you're online.

Good luck in your game with The Crow. ;o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:17 am 

Implying isn't the same thing as saying, or did you miss that in grade one English class?

Sorry for being "out of control" or whatever. Delete plox. :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:13 am 

Cheers, Seto.

Brenn, I really hope this is some kind of bizzare joke, though I guess it isn't. I'll just give a basic outline of why your comments are so ridiculous.

1, You posted right at the end of Sunday (my time), needless to say if I don't realise you're going to post then I'm hardly going to stay up to read a forum post when I have to get up early the next day.

2, Your post stated that either I play you at 2AM in the morning...or even better, 7AM. Sooo, realistically you can only play if I make a rather big sacrifice (which I endeavoured doing) explain how that's not effort on my part?

3, I posted the entire of the first and second attempt of getting hold of you on the first day. I posted the first part of the second log from the next day, there was no need for me to post the rest as it was pretty much exactly the same again. You told me on every occasion I caught you that "no" or "I'm at work", none of those occasions apart from the one that was posted AFTER the deadline told me when you'd be back. BTW: You also posted that, from what I can see, at the start of the next day.

4, Obviously I'm not going to be up waiting for a game/you to post on the forums telling me to wait for a game when the next day has already started and we're already passed deadline.

5, In short, all you had to do was be more responsive, and yeah, perhaps not wait for the matchday to be 2 days off finishing before replying to me. I made every effort to keep getting in touch with you, which btw, you never initiated ANY conversations about playing the game. (Not while we were still within the deadline.

And, yeah, no idea how you can state that your words didn't suggest I was avoiding you which is almost comical to hear after the facts outlined in my post. Perhaps you got my name confused with yours, only explanation I can come up with, as I doubt you're quite THAT deluded. All of your sudden frantic posting just suggests that you're obviously now realising that you screwed up by not being around/and or replying coherantly. Your only means out of this is to fabricate as much nonsense as possible so that you can force the "win", which obviously is not the right decision for this game.

Anyway, yay for sportsmanship, Brenn. You've outdone yourself here, "I r lose, let's feign I did everything I could to get this game played when I did nothing, so that my opponent looks bad despite his numerous attempts at getting the game played."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:13 am 

TTA ID: 78225
TTN ID: 1358
Brenn, Seto, and Kona, knock it off. The MD is over and I'm sure Dal will make his decision about the match soon, if he hasn't already

ImageImageImage