ttadvance.ca

Triple Triad Advance Forums
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:10 am 

TTA ID: 3
TTN ID: 0
Il Palazzo wrote:
Potential Lylo, leaving room for someone to comment or give a counter-reasoning and the fact that I haven't been the most attentive player on day 2? Could have missed some oblivious points that reason against my view so not wanting to vote straight away is nothing out of ordinary? You yourself proved that I forgot my own damn statement on your first list >_>'

It is under hour until deadline. Not sure if you are expecting this to go to extension, but I think it's somewhat suspicious to not want to leave a vote trail.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:12 am 

Okay, those ninjas.

Palazzo... yeah. Palazzo summarises exactly why the poison claim is so damn weird. The timing was horrendous. Why would you not say you were poisoned from the start? Argh. Dislike.
(Still hesitant because of Kirigiri though, goddamn. Reaaally hoping we get a post from Kirigiri before end of day.)

Deishuu: ...Seriously? You're seriously asking that so close to the deadline in pLYLO? That.. just looks like a terrible pseudo-OMGUS. ugh.

Jericho: Quit mudslinging. "wanting to lynch a possible town over possible scum"
Right, you want to lynch possible bad Town over possible lying scum. Saying "possible town/scum" applies to LITERALLY EVERYONE. Also, I have spent most of today saying Kaiki was SUSPICIOUS AS FUCK because of Day One. The more you try to pretend otherwise, the worse you look for blatant mudslinging.

Kirigiri ninja: There's a lot of commentary here, putting this post out first and coming back to it

Deishuu ninja: No, stating intent close to deadline and not voting makes far more sense. :| If Palazzo doesn't vote and you get lynched, then it will look suspicious. Until then, the risk of quick-lynching (via adding OR removing votes) should take priority, imo.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:13 am 

TTA ID: 96707
TTN ID: 2571
GMT: +1
Ralph [2]: Yuko Sakaki, Kaiki Deishuu
Jon Snow [2]: ralph, Chris Jericho, ralph
Kaiki Deishuu [0]: Kaiki Deishuu, Jon Snow, Broken Matt
Yuko Sakaki [1]: Kyoko Kirigiri
Chris Jericho [1]: Jon Snow

40 min remains of Day 2. It takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline: Sep 11th 18:00

It is potential LYLO!

If you find anything wrong with the votes please tell me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:23 am 

Chris just said there's a chance both Kai and I are scum... How can 2 masons be scum? Lol. That's very interesting. Why do you suggest this Chris? Nah my vote won't be switching regardless of the situation, it stays on Chris, he isn't making sense in the key facts they'd we already know.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:25 am 

So that people aren't surprised when it happens:
I am stating intent to vote Yuko Sakaki into the tiebreaker, assuming nothing else changes by the end of the day.

We shouldn't limit our options if the purpose of the tiebreaker is to give more time to find scum. Yuko has a lot of actual scum-hunting to do, and I am still not happy with the easy lynches of bad players. (The fact that almost everyone was happy with a Snow/Ralph lynch at some point still makes me think they can't be working with others. :| )

Snow ninja: ... because you could be lying about being Masons and just have a scum chat? >_>;
Like, I don't agree with Jericho on that one at all, given how this day has played out, but jeezus, the reasoning there is obvious.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:34 am 

Broken Matt wrote:
Snow ninja: ... because you could be lying about being Masons and just have a scum chat? >_>;
Like, I don't agree with Jericho on that one at all, given how this day has played out, but jeezus, the reasoning there is obvious.

Matt you have missed that if snow is lying kaiki is also lying having confirmed it either to put snow as bad town or bad scum whilst Tring to protect themself I'm still not sure on why the late post on being poisoned but only kaiki can answer that one

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 am 

Nothing has come up that would have had a chance on my view on KAIKI so here goes my vote before potential last minute traffic jam:
##Vote: Kaiki Deishuu

It's PLylo based on what Kai said. So why lie on PLylo, I can understand lylo but not PLylo.

omg I want to ignore this, but it's getting in the way

-4 Chris Jericho:
- Also finds Onizuka town for Palazzo's bad reasoning
- Throws general suspicion at myself, Kaiki, and Jon

~~All deserved~~

- Appears with a, less explained opinion of Palazzo being "Others are more suspicious"

~~Back on D1 there was something Palazzo said that I didn't want to announce because of what I think they were trying and not going to point it out now either, D3 I might depending on situation~~

- Quick to assume that Yuko, Matt, Onizuka, Palazzo are confirmed town and that the Scum team must be made up of those who are more suspcious as opposed to those playing well? (HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS)

~~Yuko and Matt had good D1's, explained my thoughts as much as I'm willing to on Palazzo, and Orizuka I already owned up to. And....yeah...Scum team is typically made up of most suspicious people? Not sure what you're getting at here~~

- Suggests Palazzo's mild suspicion is something more with an (as I see it) unusual reaction

~~This was the main reason I'm responding because now 2 people interrupted me inaccurately. Yes I took his statement as an accusation because....I honestly expect people to say what they mean here. If I came off too strong well...*shrugs* I also say what I mean here.~~

- Agrees with ralph that it's odd for Kaiki not to claim earlier (How is it?) and agrees with Matt that Kaiki is a "safe" lynch? (Suspicious attempt to form a wagon methinks)

~~Claim poison, yes if there was poison. Town should know. Also said the same thing to Jon. And....where did I agree to lynch Kai today? ~~

- Suggests a mafia poisoner? I think not. In a 12-player game even if we only had 2 mafia members, giving scum 2 kills and town multiple killing roles is a beyond imbalanced. Plus it's more role meta speculation that isn't even helpful :/
- In the same post disagress with Matt's idea? (Huh?)

~~If poison is claimed, we have to assume it's true until it's confirmed untrue. Which is why I want to not lynch kai today and see how it plays tomorrow...especially given your own post~~

Ninjas:
Quote:
Jericho: Quit mudslinging. "wanting to lynch a possible town over possible scum"
Right, you want to lynch possible bad Town over possible lying scum. Saying "possible town/scum" applies to LITERALLY EVERYONE. Also, I have spent most of today saying Kaiki was SUSPICIOUS AS FUCK because of Day One. The more you try to pretend otherwise, the worse you look for blatant mudslinging.

Alright you have a point, but excuse me for freaking out here. I don't want this game to end because meta. I don't want the game to end period! And it's like NO ONE IS LISTENING and I'm getting a little frustrated.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:37 am 

Kaiki Deishuu [1]: Kaiki Deishuu, Jon Snow, Broken Matt, Il Palazzo
Yuko Sakaki [1]: Kyoko Kirigiri

20 min remains of Day 2. It takes 5 votes to lynch.

It is potential LYLO!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:41 am 

Acting on previously stated intent:

##Vote: Yuko Sakaki

Jericho: We're listening, we just don't agree. Snow's play definitely seems like bad Town more than bad Mafia to me (although the majority of the content is sketchy as fuck, no denying that). IOW, he's like Doom Guy, except without the good posts following it. >_>;

Ralph: ...seriously? Are you just lurking through the day and posting dumb one-liners whenever you appear? Fucking hell.
Yes, if Snow is lying, Deishuu is lying about being Masons. We have been discussing the idea of scum!Mason throughout, and that could be either one. Or, they could just both be lying and both be scum. Or neither could be scum. We actually have basically nothing on their alignment in regards to each other outside of their interactions. :|

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:47 am 

As to Ralph saying we can only wait to hear from Kai... With 20 mins left and Kai explained this hours ago? WTF. So I'm being compared to doom except with better posts to follow? That's funny.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:53 am 

Kaiki Deishuu [1]: Kaiki Deishuu, Jon Snow, Broken Matt, Il Palazzo
Yuko Sakaki [2]: Kyoko Kirigiri, Broken Matt

7 min remains of Day 2. It takes 5 votes to lynch.

It is potential LYLO!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:56 am 

Matt, I was also trying something new (akin to player interactions) with + being doing something pro-town and - being doing something suspicious. Doing nothing (while suspicious in it's own right) ended with a score of nil :)

Jericho, could they not also by extension both be town? In which case your pushing today looks particularly scummy. I (along with Matt now) believe Yuko didn't have a good day one, as to what I'm getting at? Matt already covered the likelihood of one of the "non-suspicious" players being scum. You literally stated as a fact that the scum team was made up of those 4, suggesting that the remaining are confirmed town, which is wrong

Where did you say about lynching Kaiki? "because the next logical step would be kill poisoned now and save the game" that's when

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:58 am 

2 min left until deadline!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next