ttadvance.ca

Triple Triad Advance Forums
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:12 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:29 pm 

TTA ID: 96707
TTN ID: 2571
GMT: +1
General Rules:
- Editing posts is forbidden at any stage of the game.
- - If you want to edit to spellcheck, don't bother.
- - If you want to edit to clarify a point, "EBWOP" stands for Edit By Way Of Posting. Double-posting is fine in Mafia for this purpose (although don't abuse this).
- - To this end, I would ask other players report if they see that a post has been edited at any time.
- No talking outside of the game topic unless your role PM says otherwise.
- - This will always include the Mafia team, who are able to communicate separately, but may also include a range of other roles.
- No screenshots, direct quotes or anything similar from role PMs. If you claim your role, it must be written in your own words.
- - This includes both in-topic and any communication outside of the topic.
- Once you are dead in-game, you may not post in the game topic any more.
- - If you specifically want to make an in-character death post, it will be allowed if you run the post past me first.
- - Death posts may not influence the game in any way. They may not include opinions, actions, results, etc in any way.
- Meta arguments will be looked down on heavily. Account setup has been done entirely by myself, and in a randomised order to avoid stupid arguments based on avatars, PM times, etc. :)
- Breaking any of these rules will result in removal from the game. Depending on severity, it could lead to a ban from the next game(s).

Confirmation:
- I will message each player with their character account and the password. Role PMs will be sent to character accounts.
- Read role PMs carefully and reply from the character account to confirm that you've understood everything.
- - If you have ANY questions about your role, this is the best time to ask!
- - Once everyone is confirmed, the game will begin. I can't guarantee fast replies to messages, so any questions may be answered too late to be relevant.

Night Phases:
- The game will begin on a Day Phase (Day One).
- Players are not allowed to post in the topic during the Night Phase unless otherwise stated.
- To submit actions, PM me from your character account with all relevant information for your role.
- - For the Mafia team, each player must send their own actions. It is not enough for one player to send all actions in.
- Night Phases will have a time limit of 24 hours. Any actions not received in this time will not be used if able, and will hit a randomly chosen legal target if they must be used.
- - This also applies to any illegal actions (for example, a player attempting to target themselves with a role that cannot self-target).

Day Phases:
- The first Day Phase will last for 72 hours, then each Day Phase will last for 48 hours.
- You must post in the game topic at least once during each Day Phase. Failure to do so will result in a mod-kill at the end of that day.
- Voting for other players must be done using ##Vote: PlayerName at the beginning of a line.
- - Having the vote in the middle of a line will lead to the vote not being counted.
- - Having the vote not be bolded or without the hashes will lead to the vote not being counted.
- It is possible that some actions will take place during the day. These actions will either occur in the game topic or will take effect at the end of the day.
- If a player reaches a majority vote, the day will immediately end and that player will be killed.
- - For even numbers, that's half the players plus one. So, 6 votes would be enough to kill with either 10 or 11 surviving players.
- If a majority vote is reached, no more posts are allowed.
- - I will be trying to check often enough (and recruit mods) to end the day when a majority is hit, but am relying on some good faith from players to recognise when a majority is hit.
- - If a player/mod mentions that a majority has been reached, do not keep posting. Doing so will result in warnings that will lead to a mod-kill.
- If there is no kill decided by the end-of-day deadline, the player with the most votes will be killed.
- If the votes are tied at the end-of-day deadline, Sudden Death will take place.
- - Sudden Death lasts for 12 hours.
- - During Sudden Death, only votes for the tied players will be counted.
- - If any of the tied players moves ahead on votes, the day will immediately end and that player will be killed.
- - In the case of 3+ players tied on votes, if a player falls behind the others on votes, they will be removed from the Sudden Death scenario and votes for them will be void.
- At the end of each Day, killed players will be revealed, along with their alignment and role description. At this point, the next Night Phase will begin.

The Endgame:
- Warnings will be given when Town are in a MYLO/LYLO situation.
- LYLO is "Lynch or Lose" and refers to a situation where a wrong kill will result in a Town loss.
- The game will end when all Mafia players are killed, or when Town do not hold a majority.
- - For example, if 4 players remain and 2 are Mafia, the Mafia team will immediately win, regardless of phase or circumstance.
- Any Independent players will win alongside one of the factions.
- - In these cases, the win will be listed as "Town/Mafia + Independent Win".
- Post-game, I will post a list of all actions, as well as a range of relevant stats and the full setup.

If you think there's anything missing here or have any questions about any of this, PM me separately instead of posting here. Thanks!

==================================================================

Character List: (I will update this as people are killed!)
Great Teacher Onizuka
Chris Jericho
ralph
Kyoko Kirigiri
Tinkerbell
Jon Snow
Doom Guy
Yuko Sakaki
Il Palazzo
Randy Marsh
Broken Matt
Kaiki Deishuu
==================================================================

Player List:
Benitzcvf
Brenn
david_b86
disney4life
Dracmir
GlenVeil
Jedat
Karrandras
neo37256
Raistlin
Sage
Yoshiken

Last edited by masteraleks on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:14 pm 

TTA ID: 96707
TTN ID: 2571
GMT: +1

Welcome all! Welcome to a glorious fight where only the strong will survive. Welcome to Battle Royale!

You are the 12 chosen participants for this years battle, you should be proud of being selected.

The following participants will be playing this year:

#1 - Chris Jericho
#2 - Broken Matt
#3 - Kaiki Deishuu - Team Alpha - Walkie Talkie
#4 - Il Palazzo
#5 - ralph - Team Beta - Poison
#6 - Jon Snow - Team Alpha - Walkie Talkie
#7 - Doom Guy - Team Alpha - Spyglass
#8 - Great Teacher Onizuka
#9 - Randy Marsh - Team Alpha - GPS
#10 - Tinkerbell - Team Alpha - Bomb Vest
#11 - Yuko Sakaki - Team Beta - Item Detector
#12 - Kyoko Kirigiri - Team Alpha - Lie Detector

This year we have a twist, we will not be having just one winner, you will be participating in teams. For this game you have been randomly placed in either of two teams. These teams are called Alpha and Beta. Now, how do you win you say? That is simple, you just have to eliminate the other team to claim the prize.

All of you have randomly been given a weapon in your starter bag. A good advice would be to use it well, otherwise you will never win this game. Most of the technical information has been given before and I implore all of you players to take a read up on the rules for this game.

Now then - I wish you all good luck and may the best team win! I hereby declare this years Battle Royale for open!

Day One begins. 72h remain. It takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline: Sep 8th 22:00 (GMT+1 time)

Remember, votes must be on a separate line, bolded and start with ##

Last edited by masteraleks on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:29 am, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:40 pm 

TTA ID: 3
TTN ID: 0
Oh god, oh god. Why me? I don't want to be here. My life was just starting to turn NORMAL again. *Sobs* And here.... *Hic*

*Flees while sobbing*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:48 pm 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKxnq5MTIc8[/youtube]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:57 pm 

WELCOME TO

MAFIA
IS
JERICHO!

Yuko Sa....Kim, calm down Junior and listen to your savior, Y2J Chris Jericho because with me here the beta team would not DARE to touch us, you know why? Because I am the greatest Superstar that has ever existed in this industry. And do you know what they would get if they tried anything, June? That's right, "it".

*drops mic*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:07 pm 

Vote: Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:09 pm 

Excel: HAAAAAIL IL PALAZZOOOO!
Hyatt: hail Il Palazzo~

Menchi: Woof!

This worl-
Excel: Il Palazzo love <3 I'll handle any order you give be it liquidation of a manga artist, arson, undressing or ethical purge. Even if you would command me to rip this excel engine from my chest I would do it for you!
*Il Palazzo pulls a rope dandling from the ceiling*
Excel: LORD IL PALAZZOOOOOO!

Excel, 3rd party Genki Girl in love, has been fallen down the trapdoor.

..Now where was I. Oh right.

This world is corrupt! Earth is swamped with wars, which give raise to starvation, poverty and death,and the people cannot find regret within their hearts. They only concentrate on improving their invincible military power. A lasting peace is only a dream beyond a dream! They spend their capital on their hatred without a backwards glance and they have completely given up trying to understand each other. Could they possibly have the right to call themselves victims?! No, they do not! There is only one thing that could bring true control and stability to this world, and that is our ACROSS... The Ideological ideal secret organization ACROSS!

It is no real surprise that our enemies have selected us for the battle royale. This is just another mindless state commission to hamper our noble cause, but alas it is also the perfect opportunity for us to show the world the error of their ways!

Now Hyatt inform the IGNORANT MASSES what our supreme information gathering techniques have already managed to unveil!
*Hyatt lays lifelessly on the floor*
Hyatt, 3rd party constantly dying resurrector, has died.

Hmmrr maybe we don't need to reveal all of our intelligence just yet.
I will make my leave for now I shall see you all soon again.

Oh right before I go:
##Vote: Jon Snow
I have heard a rumour that this man knows absolutely nothing. That would make him completely unnecessary for our cause.

*3 minutes pass*
*Excel bursts up from the trapdoor*
Excel: Haiiilll Il Palazzo! Excel has returned to serve you once more and to further ACROSS's noble goal of world conquest! But AAAH! it seem that you have already left and I haven't yet received any orders! What a pickel I find myself in!Oh Hyatt this is no time to spend on being dead we need to get to our part time work. No army can march on a empty stomach and our sustenance funds ran out three days ago. If we continue at this rate we might actually need to resort on eating our Emergency rations officer Menchi!

ACROSS advertisement office presents:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:14 pm 

So...this is.....troubling

You see, I don't seem to remember how I got here, or much about my life for that matter. I seem to remember...ugh...something? Something about being a detective?

*shakes head*

Why is it all so hazy? I guess someone is playing some sort of game with us?

Wait a second...why is THAT so damn familiar? Is it anything or is my mind just playing tricks on me?

Either way, it seems we need to find the killers among us (DAMN IT! There it is again. It's almost like.......Deja Vu?) so speak up. Who's got something to say?

P.S. A vote already Doom Guy? Aren't you being a little hasty? Where's your evidence to this wild accusation?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:41 pm 

i wouldn't say its too hasty to vote Tinkerbell but surely it is best to stop believing in her rather then waste the vote after all i don't believe in fairies.

*listens carefully for the sound Dale Winton hitting the floor*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:19 pm 

NOOOOOooooooooooo!

Get Away from me! I know what men do! You're trying to get me to let my guard down so that I'm easier to take advantage of!

##Vote: Chris Jericho

*Witnesses Hyatt die near Il Palazzo*

OH GOD HE KILLED HER! Can't *sob* trust *whimper* men.

##Vote: Il Palazzo

Stay away!

*Turns to Kyoko Kirigiri*

You! We should form an alliance and hide away, it will be harder for these lunatics to hurt us if we do, there should be a place we can use as a safe haven somewhere around here! The only way for us girls to live is if we stick together...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:28 pm 

Excel: You commoner swine! How dare you use lord Il Palazzo's name so casually and you even go as far as to compare him to a average man! As if Il Palazzo had any interest in you, he has been working for betterment of mankind without pause, even when I have been so close to him without any guard at all and he still hasn't taken advantage of it. *Sob* So how could you even think that he could make a move on sow bitch of a commoner like you when I, his #1 Officer have always been there for him!

Still Excel: Oh you are worried that Hatt-chan went and died? Hyatt dies 3 times a day on average so if you are gonna freak out every time that happens you have a ticket for one heck of a ride coming up. Also she is completely fine by now see for yourself:
Hyatt: Hello Sakaki-San I hope my condition doesn't frighten you. I hope we can work together to resolve this incident without major problems.
Excel yet again: Well maybe she isn't yet on top condition, but as you can see she is very much alive.
*Hyatt loses conciousness*
Excel even more: AAAAH! Hatt-cahn don't go die now you will make out lord look bad if you die again just as I explained that you are alright!

Excel!
Excel speaks way too much: Yes Lord Il Palazzo!
Have you realised that you are supposed to be the supporting character here? Why are you overshadowing your lord?
Excel hasn't still haven't got enough: Oh sorry my lord. I couldn't bear seeing this comm...
*Il Palazzo pulls a rope dandling from the ceiling*
Excel *sigh* again and again: LORD IL PALAZZOOOOOO!
Excel, 3rd party Genki Girl in love, has been fallen down the trapdoor.

Yuko-chan I'm sorry for my servant's outburst. Would you come here; I could offer you a cup of tea as an apology?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:42 pm 

Alright guys! I'm going to prove to you that I, Onizuka, am THE GREATEST fighter ever and how I'm going to win my team this game!

Wait, people kill each other in this game...? Huh, the guy who made this game up must really stink. Just popping in to say Hi and talk about how I am the best. Smell ya' later!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:26 pm 

Brothers in arms, there is no reason for arguing or confusion yet. Let's get everyone involved so we can unite and take down our enemies. As king of the north I've been through many of these quarrels, as well as traitors in the ranks. We shall eliminate them and win this war!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:57 am 

It would seem there is something very ...off... about the portrait of Mr. Snow. The real mr. Snow is a human, not this Pokemon who is called 'Ditto' I believe.

##vote Jon Snow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:17 am 

Brother Nero. I knew you'd come...

We have been gathered at this nefarious isle of battle to witness the geenesis of my rebirth! I had a preemonition that one of you scoundrels would attempt to elimeenate King Maxel, and that is why he is safe in the Hardy Compound right now with Senor Benjamin. My most loyal subject, Vanguard One, has accompanied me, and I will be counting on his - and my - brilliance to fend off attacks from these unworthy fiends, and I will EAT YOU!

I can see one indyveedual here - this Y to the J - who works with the MeekMahan. The MeekMahan and their allies are deceptive fiends! This is a traitor in our midst who needs to be DELETED! I will destroy this obsolete mule and together, we will conquer! Come, Vanguard One. Let us find the other obsolete mules who threaten to take the throne from King Maxel.

##Vote: Chris Jericho

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next