ttadvance.ca

Triple Triad Advance Forums
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:59 pm 
Offline
TTA Police
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:11 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Saint John,NB Canada
Good luck with your games and be sure to post the game link when you are done. The bracket can be found here :

http://www.ttadvance.ca/SEGilgamesh.php

good luck to all ! =)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:46 am
Posts: 324
TTA ID: 1338
TTN ID: 0
GMT: +0
Closed whats the best time to play for you, gmt evening works best for me though best days this week are thursday and friday need to play this before the 5th as iam away for 2 week after that


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:25 am
Posts: 375
Location: Massachusetts, U.S.
TTA ID: 78225
TTN ID: 1358
GMT: -5
When would you like to play Beni? I get home from work at 5pm gmt -5 on weekdays, and weekends I'll be available after noon.

_________________
"I cheated wrong. I copied the Lisa name, and then used the Ralph answers."- Ralph Wiggum

ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 175
Location: Frostland
TTA ID: 106702
TTN ID: 0
GMT: +2
The Patriot wrote:
When would you like to play Beni? I get home from work at 5pm gmt -5 on weekdays, and weekends I'll be available after noon.

I'm at +2 so weekend somewhere around 12:00 or 13:00 [gmt -5] would probably be best.
I'd like to avoid weekdays I don't like the idea of playing after midnight.
Otherwise I should be able to play on any day if I get to schedule it early enough.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 6
TTA ID: 116929
TTN ID: 0
Cookie wrote:
Closed whats the best time to play for you, gmt evening works best for me though best days this week are thursday and friday need to play this before the 5th as iam away for 2 week after that


Are you free next week? Otherwise I'll do my best to be here an hour or two on Thursday (after 18 GMT)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:46 am
Posts: 324
TTA ID: 1338
TTN ID: 0
GMT: +0
Closed be on from about 20:00 on thursday if that suits, should be free next week depends on my working hours


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:56 pm 
Offline
Master of Past and Present
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:01 pm
Posts: 188
Location: The Tower of High Sorcery
TTA ID: 7444
TTN ID: 0
GMT: -5
When's good FRM? :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:45 am 
Offline
Deva of Dreams
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:39 pm
Posts: 581
Location: Guelph, Ontario
TTA ID: 9
TTN ID: 933
GMT: -5
when are you able to play smokes?

_________________
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:34 am
Posts: 39
Location: Brazil
TTA ID: 0
TTN ID: 0
GMT: -3
Raistlin Majere wrote:
When's good FRM? :p


MON-THU - 22:30h - 03:00 GMT....or all week day during work time, but in this case I am not able to join the TTA chat, you have to pm me. I receive all PMs notification in my e-mail and I can check that via cell phone....So pretty much yu have to do is PM me and I will reply you as quickly as possible. If I am able to play that moment I will reply you in few minutes...
Weekends do not work for me.
;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:19 am 
Offline
Master of Past and Present
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:01 pm
Posts: 188
Location: The Tower of High Sorcery
TTA ID: 7444
TTN ID: 0
GMT: -5
FRM wrote:
Raistlin Majere wrote:
When's good FRM? :p


MON-THU - 22:30h - 03:00 GMT....or all week day during work time, but in this case I am not able to join the TTA chat, you have to pm me. I receive all PMs notification in my e-mail and I can check that via cell phone....So pretty much yu have to do is PM me and I will reply you as quickly as possible. If I am able to play that moment I will reply you in few minutes...
Weekends do not work for me.
;)


We could try to make it for tomorrow during those times tomorrow (Thursday), but I won't be on until later so I will PM you as soon as I get home and if it works for you then we will go for it. If not, how does Friday morning look? I can do like from 13-16 GMT that day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:34 am
Posts: 39
Location: Brazil
TTA ID: 0
TTN ID: 0
GMT: -3
Raistlin Majere wrote:
FRM wrote:
Raistlin Majere wrote:
When's good FRM? :p


MON-THU - 22:30h - 03:00 GMT....or all week day during work time, but in this case I am not able to join the TTA chat, you have to pm me. I receive all PMs notification in my e-mail and I can check that via cell phone....So pretty much yu have to do is PM me and I will reply you as quickly as possible. If I am able to play that moment I will reply you in few minutes...
Weekends do not work for me.
;)


We could try to make it for tomorrow during those times tomorrow (Thursday), but I won't be on until later so I will PM you as soon as I get home and if it works for you then we will go for it. If not, how does Friday morning look? I can do like from 13-16 GMT that day.


Sounds a plan. Let's try it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:46 am
Posts: 324
TTA ID: 1338
TTN ID: 0
GMT: +0
Closed bit of a delay won't be till about 9pm but post here if you going to be around tonight


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 6
TTA ID: 116929
TTN ID: 0
Cookie wrote:
Closed bit of a delay won't be till about 9pm but post here if you going to be around tonight


I'm still at work and won't be home for another 2-3 hours. Got an early morning tomorrow as well, so lets try to get the games done next week instead. I'm free almost every evening, just let me know when you can play and I'll be around.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:46 am
Posts: 324
TTA ID: 1338
TTN ID: 0
GMT: +0
ok sounds good


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SE Gilgamesh Round 4
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:57 pm 
Offline
Master of Past and Present
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:01 pm
Posts: 188
Location: The Tower of High Sorcery
TTA ID: 7444
TTN ID: 0
GMT: -5
http://www.ttadvance.ca/play.php?game_iden=17282 Win
http://www.ttadvance.ca/play.php?game_iden=17290 Loss
http://www.ttadvance.ca/play.php?game_iden=17296 Win

Great games FRM! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group