All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: TTN Trading board Rules
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 am 
Can I be God? =p

TTA ID: 166
TTN ID: 8
GMT: -5
~SELLING~

List of rules that are to be followed, if they are not followed your posts/threads will be deleted. If it is serious YOU WILL recieve a trade ban.

1. No flaming/spamming. These will be deleted on sight.
2. In the case of a stated auction, state the minimum bid - no hidden reserves. Also, once the minimum bid has been placed, you MUST follow through on the auction.A thread IS an auction if you are expecting a minimum bid. Make sure you state that minimum bid in your FIRST post.
3. Threads inactive for 2 weeks will be deleted without warning.
4. No bump posts - if your thread falls too far, it didn't have enough interest anyway - wait a while and try again. These will be deleted on sight.
5. Making false bids will not be tolerated.
6. Post ONLY if you HAVE and INTEND to use to bid on something.
7. No advertising other threads or Palace shops. Posts will be deleted and a warning issued.
8. Don't edit a pre-existing bid to highten or lower it after someone else bids, make a new post. This also goes for the seller in their opening post. This rule will prevent both confusion and people being ripped off.
9. Don't have someone post in an auction for the sole reason of raising the points for someone to feed you more points than you should have gotten.
10. No "I might sell this card" topics; auction it off or have a set price to sell it for.
*NEW*
11. If it's an auction, the auctioneer MUST set a time limit and adhere to the ending date on the auction. Failure to do so will result in swift punishment. An EXACT DATE must be used.
12. ABSOLUTELY NO!!! posts of "If I still had card x, I'd trade/sell/bid" This counts as spam and will be deleted on sight.

If there are any problematic trades, please PM me at once and things will be worked out ASAP.

PLEASE take notice of 10 in particular, such topics have become annoying to say the least
~Sage~

~BUYING~
1. No flaming/spamming
2. Make sure you are able to buy a card once you put a thread up.
3. Threads inactive for 3-4 weeks will be deleted without warning.
4. Because of the above rule, no bumping. If people aren't interested now, give it time and try again.
5. Please don't post multiple threads looking for the same card. They will be deleted and the most recent will remain.
6. Please try to keep your search for several cards from one deck/level in one thread.So the forum isn't flooded with multiple threads like "Searching ID x from deck/level A" and right above "Searching ID y from deck/level A".
7. Don't advertise other threads or shops in someone elses thread if it is not meant to help the owner of the thread.
8. No stealing cards in someone elses thread, what I mean by this is the owner of the thread offers 250 for something and you come in and offer 400. Easy trade ban here.
9. Don't edit a pre-existing bid to highten or lower it after someone else bids, make a new post. This also goes for the seller in their opening post. This rule will prevent both confusion and people being ripped off.

Note: For #8 if someone posts a link to a shop that has a card (Example: "Hey, I have hiryuu in my shop. Post URL here" ) If someone got to the card before you, it's your own problem. By doing trades this way you take that chance. But I would like to ask that if you do see that URL in someone elses thread, have some manners and let it go and do not click and buy the card just because you don't like the guy looking for it then post in that thread to gloat. We don't need such immature behavior.

Any problematic trades please PM me and it will be worked out ASAP.

~Sage~