ttadvance.ca

Triple Triad Advance Forums
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:41 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: A Few Questions
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:00 am 

TTA ID: 114200
TTN ID: 2955
This may seem like a common-sense thing, but I am asking just for clarification's sake.

My account number is 114200. Does this mean that this was the 114,200th account created?

Insofar as accounts no longer in use: Unless the account holder specifies otherwise (such as "I am going on hiatus but will return in nine months," etc.) is the defunct account closed? What becomes of the cards that were on that account? Are they left there, or are they reintroduced into card pack/auction house purchases? Of the account numbers, are they recycled--that is to say, can someone new to TTA receive a three, four, or five-digit account number, or do account numbers increase ad infinitum?

Now that clans are gone, what becomes of the cards that were on clan accounts?

During the annual Christmas Rare Auction, will there still be a separation of auction houses, each with its own auction, or will all auction houses revert back to just the one for this special event?

Post subject: Re: A Few Questions
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:18 am 

TTA ID: 12029
TTN ID: 0
GMT: +1
Quote:
My account number is 114200. Does this mean that this was the 114,200th account created?

Yes.

Quote:
Insofar as accounts no longer in use: Unless the account holder specifies otherwise (such as "I am going on hiatus but will return in nine months," etc.) is the defunct account closed? What becomes of the cards that were on that account? Are they left there, or are they reintroduced into card pack/auction house purchases?

Accounts as well as the content is deleted.

Quote:
Of the account numbers, are they recycled--that is to say, can someone new to TTA receive a three, four, or five-digit account number, or do account numbers increase ad infinitum?

No, yes. Make a new account and you get a new ID. Balz might still be keeping backups which is why you're not recycling old accounts. Back in the day you could re-use old IDs (hence a few players had really low IDs they couldn't have had) but that's been given up quickly.

Quote:
Now that clans are gone, what becomes of the cards that were on clan accounts?

Likely deleted as well unless the account is kept active. In which case the cards remain on there.

Cards are infinite anyway (except for SEs). It's not like they're being recycled anywhere. They can appear infinitely in the AH, packs .. etc.

Post subject: Re: A Few Questions
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:55 am 

TTA ID: 114200
TTN ID: 2955
Thanks for the answers, Vid. Now, about the Christmas Rare Auctions ...